- Come join your fellow nuts for enjoyable running on a wide 100% dirt path one mile loop on a Southern California fruit and nut farm.
- Run alone or as part of a relay team (2-6 runners).
- Buckles awarded to runners who complete 100 miles.
- Those who complete 80 miles during the initial 24 hours have an additional 6 hours (a total of 30 hours) to complete 100 miles and earn a buckle.
- If you've had troubles with cutoffs in the past or want to PR, this is the race for you!
- Special awards for those who PR distance!
Camp right on the course!
- This event is chip timed and includes the best foods and drinks ever!